
Ohio:
What went wrong?
Was there a sudden brainwashing? Did Hillary have plastic surgery, become incredibly attractive and put on some sex appeal? Did Obama die and somehow the news was not spread throughout the world?
I have lost faith in you, Ohio. It used to be respectable to say you were from Ohio, but now that prestige is gone. Ohio is now amongst the ranks of Texas: nothing good, save for a few rock bands. Pennsylvania could prove to be better than you, Ohio. I never was much of a Browns fan, perhaps I'll take to supporting the Steelers; I'm sure they'd vote Obama.
If I didn't already have a return ticket booked, I wouldn't bother going back to Ohio.
You can add this on the list right after "managed to set the Cuyahoga River on fire". Well done.
Well, the weather wasn't exactly nice that day, so maybe all the Obama fans stayed home. But be warned, I've heard rumors of a Clinton/Obama democratic ticket, so as long as the Republicans don't win, you may be stuck with Hillary as either president or vice president.
ReplyDeleteI've heard those rumours, too, and I can't buy into it. After all the mud-flinging Hillary's done, I don't think a Clinton/Obama ticket would go over very well. The only reason Democrats would want that is so their party is not so divided - bringing everyone together would surely prevent McCain from getting into office. I'm more for the idea of an Obama/Edwards ticket, but I suppose that's just me.
ReplyDeleteI had a dream that Hillary had a boob job to 'help' her campaign.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteThat's brilliant! It wouldn't surprise me, either.
heres the prob lisa
ReplyDeleteohio is known for its old people
you know its true
all the youngins voted O... but the adults took the ticket really
but Ohio isn't all that bad...
ok maybe it is..
BUT STILL COME BACK!
Please come back Lisa so you can vote for the democratic candidate. Also I will miss you. Love G'ma
ReplyDelete