This is what happens when Americans are allowed out of their natural habitat.
18.12.07
Fruit
While discussing the situation of my finances for overseas, I expressed that I won't need much money for food. I told my mother that I intend to live off of rice, pasta and potatoes. Mum reminded me that if I don't eat my fruit, I'll get scurvy.
Children, remember: mothers are good for you because they are always trying to prevent scurvy attacks.
I'm really happy you are going to keep us updated. I miss you. I'll be in Washington D.C. next semester so I will have to set up one of these blog things as well. :)
I'm really happy you are going to keep us updated. I miss you. I'll be in Washington D.C. next semester so I will have to set up one of these blog things as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI truly hope you don't get any pirate diseases, Lidas; you've had enough illnesses to last you a decade or so. No worries!
ReplyDelete