This is what happens when Americans are allowed out of their natural habitat.
8.12.07
Setup
This is a blog for when I am in Europe. I'm not in Europe right now; that comes in a month. Until then, anyone directed toward this page is going to have to deal with absolute drabbiness. I apologise.
Hi how are you I really enjoyed reading your blog! I am a massive Hives fan and have seen them 5 times since 2004. Most recently at the 100 Club Oxford Street in London and then three weeks ago at Hammersmith Apoolo. I hope we can chat some time and discuss our interests and blogs. I am a prt time evening Student at Birkbeck College. Maybe we could go to the Dana Centre, Gloucester Road, one evening when you are in London next? I hope this is not an anti-climax for you! Ciao 4 now!
FIRST POST! :p
ReplyDeleteHi how are you I really enjoyed reading your blog! I am a massive Hives fan and have seen them 5 times since 2004. Most recently at the 100 Club Oxford Street in London and then three weeks ago at Hammersmith Apoolo. I hope we can chat some time and discuss our interests and blogs. I am a prt time evening Student at Birkbeck College. Maybe we could go to the Dana Centre, Gloucester Road, one evening when you are in London next? I hope this is not an anti-climax for you! Ciao 4 now!
ReplyDeleteTwo weeks, Lidas! Two weeks!
ReplyDelete